Part B Hardener should be added to bonshure e-7 Part A
MIXING INSTRUCTION: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
1. Shake bonshure e-7 easy finish (Part A) well for 30 seconds.
2. Pour out the e-7 in to a clean bucket or container
3. While adding bonshure hardener (Part B) into the bucket, stir it togerther by using a squre stick.
4. Stir it around 30 to 45 second to make sure it mix well.
5. Add in 10 - 15% of clean filter water and stir. By adding the water into it, it won’t affect the
coating high solid contend inside.
6. Mixing ration, 10kg e-7 (Part A) is 9.36 Litter with 1 Litter of hardener and 10 - 15% clean filter
water. Coverage for 200 - 220m2
7. To mix finish amount of less than 9.36 L,
use a ratio of (e-7)9.36L : (hardener)1L : (water)1 - 1.5L
BEWARE THAT bonshure hardener (Part B) CANNOT DIRECT MIX WITH WATER.